Interview with Young Adult Alliance Director Kelli Craddok
Yesterday, we posted a blog on the I’m Too Young for This! Cancer Foundation. The Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center at and I’m Too Young for This! joined forces with 140 other organizations in 2006 to develop a national agenda for adolescent/young adults (AYA) oncology. The Livestrong blog recently posted an article on this coalition, called the Young Adult Alliance. Read the post and watch an interview of with the Director of the Young Adult Alliance, Kelli Craddock here.
- Oncofertility at the Young Adult Alliance Conference
- Oncofertility in the Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology, Take 2!
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Covers Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer
- “The Adolescence of Young Adult Oncology”
- Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology (AYAO) at Northwestern and Beyond