The BE WiSE Program Highlighted in the Del Mar Times
The OSA counterpart in San Diego, the Be WiSE (Better Education for Women in Science and Engineering) Young Women in Cancer Research Oncofertility Academy, was highlighted in the Del Mar Times. Twelve young women representing 10 high schools were at the event on July 25 to learn about Oncofertility and to hear from an ovarian cancer survivor.
Read more about it in the article by Gina McGalliard here.
- The New York Times addresses oncofertility
- Dr. Carol A. Rosenberg Highlighted for Living in the Future (LIFE) Cancer Survivorship Program
- Dr. Clarisa Gracia highlighted in the media
- PRESIDENTIAL AWARD FOR GIRLS’ SCIENCE MENTORING GOES TO ONCOFERTILITY PROGRAM
- Obama gives money for Oncofertility research