Q&A with Megan Faurot from the Institute for Women’s Health Research
Megan Faurot, the director of education programs at the Institute for Women’s Health Research, appeared in a Q&A article on the Medill Reports Chicago Web site on May 13th. She talks about how she applies her skills as a teacher to work with scientists and clinicians to develop educational programs for high school students, such as the Oncofertility Saturday Academy.
Read the article here: Science educator moves from classroom to boardroom.
- Institute for Women’s Health Research Blog Launches
- The Institute for Women’s Health Research Talks About Women and the Affordable Care Act
- May 17th Live Podcast: Reproductive Technology at the Office of Research on Women’s Health
- Obama gives money for Oncofertility research
- National Cancer Institute Committed to Oncofertility